Thursday, October 11, 2007

Head of the House

Here's another spawn of a long string of family emails.

See, my sister wants to hold a "coffee seminar of some sort" for the Starbucks she works at, so she can be eligible for a promotion, so she emailed my family to see if we liked the idea. And some of the emails that followed....

_________________________________________

From: Flynn, Timothy
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:10 AM
Subject: RE: Coffee, with a side of Ice Cream!

That sounds like fun. As head of the household, I deem this a worthy event for the Attleboro Flynns. hahhahahaahaa


From: Flynn, Meghan
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:16 AM
Subject: RE: Coffee, with a side of Ice Cream!


good thing sharon was added to that... MAN OH MAN!

maybe MAN of the household (when trevor isnt around) ... but HEAD of the household?????

I'm pretty sure sharon is going to put you in YOUR place tonight! LOL


_________________________________________

(Sharon being my brother's wife)

Then I replied with the following animation-


Yeah, it sucks. Haha. But it's something. If I were to spend more time on it, I'd totally redo the slap. It's all akward.

about 15-20 minutes.

No comments: